2009-05-26

Resonance of Life turns ONE!

*Time flies...

Finally, Resonance of Life turns ONE... Happy Birthday to you =)... Another birthday dedication post -_-"... I wonder should I rename my blog to something else... But this post wasn't meant to be here in the first place... My weekend was too boring till I was sitting right in front of my laptop thinking of what to write into my blog and VOILA... Here you go... To be honest, I actually forgot when I started this blog. I just went to my archive and just happen to know that it was actually on the 26th of May, 2008 (Or maybe 27th... I don really remember because I just had my blogger time zone changed to Melbourne's one... Before that it was some sort of Pacific Time -_-"). So that makes it one year anniversary today =).

So as the One Year Anniversary of Resonance of Life, I can't think of anything but to post up a bunch of random photos that have not been reveal in here before (might be seen in some other blogs). So, why are you still waiting? Just scroll down dudes... XD

-
-
-
3%
-
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My very first post...
-
-
-
An unforgettable Day- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
15%
-
-
-
-
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Food Trip
-
-
-
46%
-
-
-
Food Trip...again =.='- - - - - - -- - - - - - - -
-
-
59%
-
-
-
71%
-
-
Merry Christmas =) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I am so homesick...
-
-
83%
-
I am such a fool @_@ - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
-
-
-
(ok, I know you are cursing like nobody business now. Don't point to the red X button! I will show you now. Haiz... Human these days just forgot 'Patience is a Virtue'.. XD.)

-
-
-
100%

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go...

*SeniorS and Junior... I realize people's hairstyle changes from time to time... Look at Jason's one for example...compare THIS one and THIS one...

*The Saujanian's Gathering...

*While waiting for the must-see-fireworks... What to do, we are there just because of that...

*Angpaus that involved in this production of photo are empty.

*This is not a good way to take a group photo indeed...

*Happy Chinese New....

*... Yearrr eh.... -_-"...

*One day in Malacca.

*Best group photo of all time.

*This is even better... because nick is not inside XD... (joking only... don't cry ok? =)

*For your info, that cannon is actually nick's *ahem*... Massively huge 0_0... Able to withstand the weight of 7 people.

*This is a photo when everyone doesn't want to take photo and I insisted on pressing the snap button...

*The Last Mamak...

Hmm... not enough of pictures? Sure, I have more than you can ever imagine... Here comes the personal album (eh... not so personal to be exact)...

*My not so LAN SI sister with her LAN SI expression... (Actually she was tired... shhh.. XD...)

*This is actually Chin Kwok...

*She likes Gundam... and going to be crazy of it soon... I wonder who's 'fault' is this? =)

*Peace* "Now you got your photo and get ur ass out... I wanna sleep."

*HAHAHA... OMG.... HAHAHAHA... nothing to say... HAHAHA...

*Jiun and his Jackpot

*GNYou Kong Gundam =.=".

*Sometimes people just don't appreciate what they have got.

*Must be something real funny...

*The sleeping 'buddha'... XD

*Drunker always has weird expression. Look at her... =D

Guess that should be enough to clean up some dust here... I think this blog will be abandoned for quite some time before I have time to write a new post again. Why? Exam is in the air... Wish me luck (I need them extremely much) and all the best... Here goes nothing...

P/S: A personal album without my personal photo? Sounds so incorrect right? So here you go, my unrevealed photo taken last year...

*Attention shall be put to the earring... Not me...


0 comments: