2008-05-27

FirstDay

I have a blog previously but to your surprise, i never even updated it. That's because i don know what to write inside a blog... It's like showing to your friends your diary... But it's just all the old thinkings... One of my friend is right... When you are sad or you feel that there's something that you wouldn't want to keep it inside your heart, blog is the best place to keep all your words...
So, here's my blog, Nick... and don expect photos or even videos as i m still a beginner... i still haven figure out where are those icon and how to upload those fancy thingy... I NEED TIME...
To be honest, i didn't thought of creating a blog at this time (1:38 am)... oops... forgot something very important...

***********HELLO EVERYONE*************

P/S : Please kindly leave some comment to guide me how to write a good blog. Your co-operation are much appreciated.

2 comments:

CheLeMi ChaNg said...

Finally u have ur own blog.
Work hard on it.. Wahahahaha
I'm always support u.. keke

Chele

Liasnoch said...

Ma de...i thought you said that you'll inform me when you've finally created a new blog -_-" Anyway, welcome to blogging....AGAIN. Lol. Anyway, i'll link you asap...if I can stop myself from playing Cabal XD.