2008-06-24

Memorable Day

Early in the morning, i went to school for the Engineering Club meeting... Today is the 1st official meeting lead by our fresh MotorSport Director - Fong - and Our Assistant Director - Kha Liang -... After the meeting, Chee Phin and Michele came over to Monash to pick me up and off we go to Pyramid...

*Sushi Zanmai's Menu

Sushi Zanmai! Yes, this is my 1st visit... The foods there are really IZIBANG! and it is really worth for the price... Here are some of the photos at Sushi Zanmai

*One of my favourite, cold tofu

*Ocha Ice-Cream, recommended by Michele

*Michele and the Long Noodle

*Buddies

*F.R.I.E.N.D.

And after the meal, we have a hard time of choosing which movie to watch, and finally it was decided - Get Smart -... The show started at 4:10pm and the time we got the tickets was only 2:45pm... No choice, we hang around at pyramid like as if that we have never came before...

(Fast Forward) ok, it's 4 o'clock now and it's time for the movie... Trust me, Please do visit the toilet 1st before you go into the cinema to watch this movie as you would not have free time to come out for little business... You will be fully occupied with laughter throughout the whole movie... One thing I must said it here is that there's one scene where Maxwell Smart (Steve Carell) tried to imitate Agent 99 by kissing Agent 23 (Dwayne Johnson) on the GMC 4 wheel drive car when he (Max) was being pushed to the edge of the car. This is to make him (Agent 23) shocked and pushed him away... And it turn out to be very effective =) and this is what the Chief has to say "Unusual but Effective"... That part really make the people in the entire hall laugh till their mouth reached their knee... And the funniest part is that after the movie when Michele was drinking water after a two hours of laughing, Chee Phin suddenly said "Unusual but Effective" and Michele instantly blow out the water inside her mouth =)...

After having dinner with Michele, i went to Miu Kai Restaurant nearby my house to meet up with Kha Liang they all... Jason, Fong, Chong Woi, Bao Li and YC are there too and to my surprise, it was actually a surprised birthday celebration for me... Thank you very much buddies and sorry to keep you guys waiting for almost two hours... I m deeply sorry... It really mean a lot a lot to me... Thanks buddies...

*Happy Birthday to me

*Birthday cake (with my face stamping on the side)

*Aftermath (Looks like i m wearing mask)

*The infamous RM 800,000.00 lady boss

Thank you very much again and i m extremely sorry that i m late. Anyway, glad that i have a bunch of buddies like you all... It is really A Memorable Day to me...

*Thanks buddies

0 comments: