2009-05-27

Happy Birthday Mommy!

- Mom, before you start reading... Check out the widget on the top right corner of my blog =)... And I have this special japanese birthday song for you here... Trust me, it's really a birthday song... Listen carefully... ENJOY! -

*Mrs. Tan aka My Mommy =)

Today was the last month I spent my days in my mom's womb back in around 20 years ago... Yes, my mom's birthday and mine fall on the same day with one month difference... I always have this thinking that actually I was supposed to be born on the same day as my mom but due to some minor miscalculation, I chose to came out one month later... hehe =)... Ok, cut the crap and ya...

Happy Birthday Mom!

From your dear son, Keat Ming =)

“妈, 很抱歉今年没能可以与你一起度过 您的大日子。
我知道你时不时都会到我的部落各看一看。

所以我在这特别向你说声。。。


生日快乐

我祝你青春美丽,永远都那么幸福快乐。
最重要的当然是身体健康。
记得要好好照顾身体噢 =)”


杰明

I just went through my photo album and got all this photo out to share with you mom... Here are some the photos you took with dad...

*At Lankawi Island.

*Awana Kijal Resort.

*eh... This is... eh... I don think I remember -_-".

Below are some of the picture of you with your little ming ming aka my brother...

*Those days that my little brother was still a head shorter than my mom.

*Freezing cold. Look at them, soooo cute =).

*=( and =).

Some random picture of my mom with relative...

*Grandma and her daughters-in-law.

*Mom and her niece and sister-in-law (with my brother of coz =).

*Mom and her brother (and family).

And lastly... hehe... photos of me and my mom =)...

*This was during your last birthday...

*At Port Dickson's beach.

*At Cameron Highland. I like this one very much =).

Hope you have a great birthday this year mom... Don worry, I have been training on the birthday song lately so when the cake is there, I will video call you and present the nicest birthday song ever (sedikit perasan... saya tahu...). So ming, remember to keep me update with the situation over there ok?

Anyway mom, hope you like this special dedication from me... Once again, Happy Birthday mom... Love you always *HUGS*...

P/S: Ending without a family photo? This ain't gonna happen... So, here is one of the long long ago photo taken at Pulau Ketam.

*How long is this photo? Judge it by yourselves with respect to my hair style =D.

0 comments: