2009-04-03

April FOOL of the Year

April Fool? I almost forgot about this day until my roommate told me about that... and of course *keke... haha*, I quickly thought of something to trick one of housemates and Alan (The unlucky one) became my 1st victim for this year...

Trick 1 - Keat Ming on Alan
I went downstairs and told him that his girlfriend just called me asking for Alan... Alan's 1st reaction was finding his mobile and was trying to call his girlfriend. But too bad, he realized that just before he made that call...
MISSION FAILED!

So basically that was the only so called joke I made on someone and for the rest of the day, I became An April Fool of Year 2009 =.=".

Let's start with how my beloved friends from Malaysia 'celebrate' this year's April Fool with me. They are my two notorious so called childhood best friends who are now currently pursuing the same course. Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce...

*You Kong and Michele

Trick 2 - You Kong ft. Michele on Keat Ming
So this is how it started (according to Michele)...

On a sunny day in the year of 2009, dated 1st of April, in a college near to Sunway Pyramid, there were two students who felt so boring with lecture. And out of a sudden, they came out with an idea to trick one of their friend who is also, very boring. So that boring friend of theirs received a message which looks something like this:

"Keat Ming. Michele here. Just now me and youkong walk to pyramid but suddenly one myvi out of control and bang you kong. I wanna cry already. Now he in the emergency room. What should i do? I donno wanna ask who to help me la. Praying for him only!"

Unfortunately, this boring friend of theirs wasn't having his mobile at that very moment. So they decided to add more dramatic effect to it with another message:

"The doctor said very serious! Need to do operation. But need to sign. His parent haven reach yet. Can i do the decision or what? I inform li shuang
(another victim of their notorious plan) already. She having class. Keat ming ah! Very scare la. Crying.."

To their disappointment, that friend of theirs did not reply and they decided to give up. Till that evening, this friend finally switch on his mobile and was shocked with the above messages, quickly made a call to the other one (Michele). She was laughing for a moment before she answered that call. According to what was initially planned, she acted like as if this thing is really happening, with some crying effect as well (Because she was having flu at that very moment =.="). But a joke is still a joke, she just couldn't stand the way that "friend" being so worried on the other side of the phone, so she shouted at him "APRIL FOOL"!.

*Story above has been editted according to preference and it might not be similar to the original version. Thank you.*

For your info, that "friend" is me...

So, that's basically how I got tricked by them and no doubt, they really did quite a great job (or perhaps I'm really that fool=.=").

On the other side, another evil April Fool plot has been undergoing according to plan...

And still, I am the primary target.

Trick 3 - Ah Bing ft. Kha Liang on Keat Ming
Now my housemate turn to give me a surprise. They had my phone list in my mobile changed. Change as in they edit some of the names to one particular person, and guess who's the lucky one? Foo Bao Li (老板娘, 不好意思). So meaning to say out of a sudden I have got up to 12 phone lists having the name Foo Bao Li in my phonebook. And wonder how I realize that? This is the funniest one. So in order to put their plan to the final stage, Ah Bing made a call to me. And I was kinda sleepy at that moment and suddenly my phone rang and I saw Ah Bing's photo appearing on the screen, but the weird thing is that, the name showing was "Foo Bao Li". Until that moment, only I realized I have been trick again.

This trick last even till the next day when all of them went for laboratory session and I am having my break at home and guess what? "Foo Bao Li" called again =.=". I forgot it was Karmun or whoever but the only thing I know is that, I need to call those pseudo "Foo Bao Li" one by one to identify who are they in my phone list. So, it left back three unknown phone list with that name in my phone now.

I wonder do I qualified to be awarded as The April FOOL of the Year - 2009? I wonder =.=".

P/S: Since you guys did a great job, I think you guys deserve this. The Credits.


April FOOL of the Year - 2009

Malaysia Crew

You Kong as The Producer, Director and anything you can think of
as well as the "kena langgar punya orang"

Michele as The Innocent One

Special Thanks to Li Shuang cameo appearance

Australia Crew

Ah Bing as The Producer

Kha Liang as The Director

Karmun as Karmun

Chong Woi as Chong Woi

Special Thanks to

Foo Bao Li as the Main "Name" Sponsor

&

Gwendolyn Koid's cameo appearance

A Production of April Fool Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) & April Fool Pte. Ltd. (Australia).

.
...
.....
.......
.........
...........
.........
.......
.....
...
.

Oh ya, I left out the main actor...

Keat Ming as The April Fool

(FIN)

3 comments:

Michele Chang said...

aiyo bro. wanna said till like that meh?? hahahahha.
it was so fun. wahahhahaha
at least ur april fool day not bad wat. hahahha.

KonG said...

=)

Little Brat said...

Thanks buddy... Indeed this year's april is so much fun (though it has got shock as well)... I miss you guys a lot... see you guys soon... Take care...