2009-04-20

爸,生日快乐

*Meet my Father (and Mother as well).

Dad, Happy Birthday...


glitter-graphics.com

Dad, I am sorry that I am not at home during your birthday this year...
But I wish that you will have an unforgettable birthday this year...
I just realized something dad, that these days I came over to Australia, I chat with you more than I used to be when I am at home, same goes to the rest of my family... Maybe because of the distance... But I am glad about it...

*One of my favourite family photo @ Langkawi Island

* Dad and Bro.

Dad, I really wish to say thank you for giving me the best of everything... Though you really looked very cool from the outside and we kinda do not share the same interest (Hence, less topic between us), but I am really glad and happy to have you as my father, as all these while you really did the best as a father should be... I can't promise I will be the best in everything, but all these while I am trying my best to be the best son, and I promise I will be an even better son in future... For all these years I never really buy you any present because I always had this thinking that I am spending your money to buy something for you, so it sounds like you are indirectly buying something for yourselves =)...
But I promise I will definitely buy you a present, using my own money someday... Hope it will be very soon...

* This is during my mom's birthday last year.

* Dad and his Cousin sis (aka my aunty).

At last, I wish you all the best in everything ahead... May all your dreams come true...

P/S: Sit back and enjoy my family photo.

*Us @ Cameron Highland.

*Dad & Mom.

*Dad & Bro (he must be feeling bored at that time).

*We are still at Cameron Highland.

*Trip to Ipoh at Don-Know-Which-Year.
(But judging from my hairstyle, that has been quite a long time ago)

*Us @ Port Dickson.

*A hot spring somewhere near my Dad's hometown aka Slim River.

*Mom & Dad.

*Judging from my hairstyle again, this will be slightly recent than the previous one.

*At 佛光山.

H@PPY B1rTHD@Y D@D =)!

0 comments: