2009-04-09

We are always here...

*Introducing the 1st 21STs' Club Member - Chin Kwok =)

First and foremost...

May all your dreams come true & I wish you all the best!

I hope you will like this er.. e-Birthday Card... Buddy, the airfares are very expensive and it's kinda impossible for me to fly back to Malaysia and meet you at the airport like what you requested... Anyway, I hope you will appreciate this gift from me as well as the "present" =).

I am really glad to have you as my buddy as you always give me the correct advice when I am in trouble... You are truely a good listener and willing to lend a hand to me when I am in need of it. However, when you are in trouble, I just feel helpless and unable to help though I know it might be beyond my capability to do so. But I just hope that you can share your problems with me as well as the gang. We are just like a family, everyone care for you and we are not those friends that just walked pass your life just like that. Just like what Nick said:

"In friendship, there's no one being left behind..."

I am not sure whether am I oversensitive or something but I just felt that you are trying to leave us behind, or perhaps is it we are walking too fast that you can't keep up with us? We will definitely slower down our pace or we will just stop walking till we see you around if that's the case. We really wish that you could come out from that barrier of yours so that we can reach you and help you when you are in need...

Remember buddy, We are always here...

Guess I talked too much but I do hope that you understand what I mean... Anyway, Happy Birthday buddy... Hope this year's birthday will be a brand new birthday to you. I am sure the gang has got surprise for you... take care buddy and Friends Forever =).

P/S: *ahem* *testing 1...2...3...* Next, let us sit back and enjoy this photo presentation, proudly brought to you by M3 =)... Camera ready, ACTION!


*Chin Kwok is a person...er... Cheerful =)...

*...Playful ... XD

*...though sometimes he might be a little emo...

*... But no matter what, he is always with his joyful appearance...

*... and also very informative...
Chink Kwok: "Do you know that approximately 75% of the world population is eating McDonald's burger everyday?"
*Statistics above are purely a personal approximation. Real value might be different. Thank you.*

So, I will describe this buddy of mine with one word...

*OUTSTANDING =).

Below are some of the photo we took with Birthday Boy =)...

*Birthday boy with M3 and Joon Kwang

*Chin Kwok ft. Wee Lee (or the other way?)

*(Front) Chun Hui, (Back, from left) Jason, Hsiao Wen and of coz, Chin Kwok =).

*Birthday boy with Sonia.

*Yo... That's Chin Kwok =)

*Presenting Malacca... er.. no... Presenting Chin Kwok and Li Shuang (and also Chun Hoong, Michele and Chee Phin. Can't find them? They are really there. Look carefully)

*Outside the A'Famosa.

*Chin Kwok and Chee Phin.

*Chin Kwok, Jiun and Chun Hoong (with exaggerated expression).

*Up on the Eyes On Malacca.

*Ok, lastly. Happy Birthday buddy.




0 comments: