2009-08-02

Best Buddy

This post is specially dedicated to my best buddy whom I have been sitting besides him for 5 years since Form 1. Thank you very much for pulling me out all the way from the secluded area where I was cornered and surrounded by 5 girls, though I actually felt a little bit reluctant to leave that place back then (XD... joking la). Throughout the 5 years in high school, lot of lot of stuff happened... Just to quote one for example, you were constantly being teased by the whole class whenever Sonia passed by our class. Everyone were like shouting "Ooi! Sonia is outside!" and your face had this 180 degree changes at that moment.

And then, I remembered during Ah Mok's birthday, you introduced me to Chei Lin, saying that "This is my 大家姐". So, I just follow you calling her sis right till today. However, things went a little bit wrong and it caused you two to stop talking to each other for like half a decade (I personally had that problem forgotten as well). But anyway, glad to see you two started to chat after we graduated from Saujana =).

During Form 4, we were sitting right behind a couple. That was the time where you and I had to always be alert with the surrounding, in case out of a sudden a pencil box or maybe a bottle might fly above our head out of nowhere. That Cold War between the couple had really gave us a hard time to actually sit 'properly and safely' XD.

There are few things which I really wanted to say sorry to you. Start with something minor 1st. Sorry for dropping your table tennis ball into the drain outside our school last time, if you were to remember. Though it sounds like a very minor matter, but I know that table tennis ball was a high quality one and I just accidentally had it slipped off from my hand. And also, sorry for not listening to you during the KH class and made you got scolded by the teacher. And I even angry at you for like few days... Very sorry buddy...

Oh ya, I have been crapping so long without telling you guys who is this buddy of mine...

Happy 21st Birthday...

*Mr. Chee Phin =)

Hope you had a great celebration this year...
I wish you all the best...
And most of all, stay cheerful always =)

*There is quite a few things which is great about this buddy of mine. 1st, he is always the most outstanding and creative one...

*... who has got great talent to do certain things that we can't.

*I don't deny there are times he really had this weird expression that doesn't make you feel so good =)...

*Or maybe doing things which disturb you a little bit...

*However when comes to problem solving, he is always there to clear off the path for us...

*... and being very protective and caring to his friends.

*So, whenever you see him falling down, do remember to give him a helping hand by holding him tightly so that he can feel the warm within us...

*However if he started to act weird, you are always welcome to give him some lesson.

*Buddy, 21 years old already la... behave ok?

*Don't always fall asleep in class even though the one sitting besides you is sleeping.

*Smile always & be yourselves... =)

*Soon, you will see a whole bunch of girls being attracted to you. (eh, not the one above la... Ini orang tak boleh...)

*Remember, we are Friends... Forever!

0 comments: