2008-10-04

Old Phone, Old Memories

*cough* *cough* *cough*
Sure there is a lot of dust here in my blog... I have even forgot when is the last time I blog... Been away for so long, now I m cracking my head coz I do not have any idea of what to write... And this post might be extremely boring (I mean relatively boring as compared to my other posts) as I just unintentionally spoil my mobile phone, so means not many photos will be posted in this post... Now only I realize that my phone can be so fragile...

That night I came back from school late at night and I m already in half awake mode. Then as usual>>>

"BOSS, YOU HAVE A TEXT MESSAGE" (My message ringtone).

So as I was about to take it out from the pouch to see who send me a msg late at night. Then *hand slip*, it falls all the way down to the floor... This is the first time i drop my phone. So I quickly checked all the functions in my phone. I tried the camera, going smoothly. I tried the MP3 player, sounds normal. So I thought nothing is gonna happen. MANATAHU, out of so many functions, the most fundamental function of my phone is now malfunction. Yes, that's right, it can't call, cannot receive calls, can't send messages, and as well, cannot received messages. In other words, the receiver (Or something else it might be called) is spoil (That's mean it's not even qualified to be called as a mobile phone now in this status)

Try to stand up now and measure the length of ur knee till the floor, how high is it? Not even a metre right? And that's the height my phone fell off... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

So now, degraded back to my previous mobile phone, T630>>>>

*Nice to meet you. My name is SE - T630

Although the functions of this phone are not as advance as K770i (The spoiled dude), but at least it is not that fragile as this phone was once fell down into a drain before and VOILA, it is still in good condition till now (Besides the keypad is a little bit sensitive).

So now I m practicing my memorizing skill everyday as I need to remember some of the most frequent used phone numbers... Allow me to demonstrate

Chee Phin - 012 2461610 Michele - 012 9265893 You Kong - 012 6055041 Li Shuang - 016 6832855 Kee - 012 4088465
(I seriously did not look at the phone. This is not a joke =)

Ok, I suck in memorizing I know =.=lll... That's why my message inbox is my phone book now... This is how I contact people now until that "dude" come out from "hospital"...

Somehow, using this phone reminds me of a lot of things that happen within the three years... The typical Sony Ericsson midi message ringtone that reminds me of those sweet memories... Reminds me of those days I used to chat with someone till late at night and the phone was left there on my bed with unfinished text message... The special ringtone for that special someone last time reminds me of how exciting those days can be when I m waiting for the call and message i wish to receive... The VGA camera that captured all the wonderful moments... The MIDI Tong Hua ringtone that I used to sing along for someone...

Time flies.... Things change...

Although K770i has got better camera than T630, better functions, able to play MP3 and other music files unlike the T630 which can only plays MIDI, but one thing that K770i doesn't have and probably the most priceless element of all.... The memories of my very 1st love....


P/S: Sorry if this post sounds funny or whatever it is... Here are some photos which I think is the most memorable one throughout the entire semester. Semester 1 we have got WARMAN, and this semester we have got something as well.... Ladies & gentlemen, may I present to you, The SORTING MACHINE.


* Sorting Machine

*Top view

*The 3D-Model of our sorting machine

*Looks like a family photo

*The Warman Meisters


More photos will be uploaded if I manage to get the photos from Bing.
Ja-Ne!

0 comments: