2008-07-11

Holiday Cruise

Finally, result is out... Overall I'm satisfied & happy to achieve such result as it met my expectation, indeed, much higher than what I expected although the result wasn't very good...So, it's time to "check out" from this "Holiday Cruise" and get back to school... Three weeks holiday huh? Haiz... This "cruise" is really accelerating at a very high speed, so fast that it's reaching its final destination at last - College...

Back then on the 1st day I "check in" on this "Holiday Cruise", life had been so carefree that every morning I wake up to find out that it has already in the afternoon (Perhaps I should say every afternoon)... Everyday life is about eat, entertainment, sleep and eat again, yet I still don't notice any sign of expansion on the horizontal axis of my body... Watching drama, yam cha, swimming, Cabal and blogging are the few entertainments that make out part of my daily life during the holiday... And the time I spent in front of the monitor has increased, so significant that my mom started to realize that she should have do something to kinda turn my life back to normal again... So then, she started to come out with all kinds of questions such as...

"Why don't you go get yourselves a part-time job?"

And my answer would be...

"Because last semester break I spend most of my time working as a clerk and I do not get a chance to enjoy my so called holiday, so this semester break is some sort of pay back to what I have lost last semester. And one more thing, Laziness is another factor."

And here goes another question...

"Then you think sleeping at the time we almost waking up and waking up at the time we had done our lunch is normal? Huh? Sticking your backside on the chair and your eyes on the monitor is normal? I do not want you to feel so carefree."

At 1st I thought of continue argue with her but then I remain speechless and just give her an answer "Ok." because what she is trying to say is true... I have been tremendously carefree since the 1st day of holiday till now and I m kinda get used to this "twisted & carefree" lifestyle to an extend that I m not able to revert back to the normal one... This is because I tried to go to bed at 1am (This is still relatively early compare to the time I went to bed during holiday), but I just can't get into my dream or the "blackout" dimension... I'm still 100% awake after an hour of lying down on my bed... Fine.. and so I decided to turn on the laptop and here goes again--> CABAL =).
(I slept at 5:30am that night... eh... i mean morning)

Tomorrow is the 1st day of school... Exciting? hmm, yes but not extremely excited... Life shall become busy again and I hope tonight my biological clock can be switch back to normal mode as I have to wake up at 6:45am tomorrow, I can't afford to lay down on the bed with eyes open wide till tomorrow morning... Ok, time for me to go down from this "cruise"... (CHECK OUT)

P/S: To all TARCIAN, CONGRATULATION for graduating on your Diploma course... All the best in Advance Diploma... Gambateh!!!

0 comments: