2008-07-06

Gundam Construction

*GN-001 GUNDAM EXIA

Made an appointment earlier with nick that i m gonna kacau him on last Saturday to model the Gundam i just got for my Birthday... Before going into the Gundam Modeling process, i would like to thank some of my friends that bought this "GUY" for me --->

Special thanks to

Nicholas
For willing to spend the 6 and a half hours (practically half day) to help me model and build up the Gundam.

Thanks a lot to

Li Shuang
Chee Phin
Chin Hong
Jason
Chei Lin
Chin Kwok
Chun Hoong
You Kong
Khar Yee
Joo Yao

Thank you very much buddies... I like the presents very much =)

Ok, back to the modeling process... We start off by spraying the parts (we called it runner) then only proceed with the building process... And the weather was rather good as you can see sun light, just a perfect day for spraying (according to nick). After all the runners are sprayed, we went out with Jason and Chun Hoong for tea time and we officially start building the Gundam at 4 o'clock...

Thanks for the help nick and we manage to make history of completing a 1/100 scale non MG Gundam in 6 and a half hours (I never really did it that fast before, I even spend two days for a 1/144 scale).

After Nick completed the head parts, Jason came out with this idea of attaching the head to one of Nick's Gundam body, and the combination turned out quite "amazing"..

*Jason and his master piece

We then continue the following parts of the Gundam and initially we estimated that we will finish it by 9, then postponed to 9:30 then 10 then 10:30... During the constuction, I was constantly being F**ked by Nick's notorious doggy, Ben (Do not get me wrong, I don mean F**k).. Perhaps I should say, I was being treated like a masturbating "machine" for his dog (Anyone that knows Ben will be well informed that what he did to me)... He was so aggressive that when i was building the Gundam, he is doing that "thingy" non-stop to my arm... So, should i feel happy or sad that Ben like me so much? I m really doubt about that...

Well, we officially finish that "GUY" at 10:40pm and only then I realize that I was actually extremely hungry...

Overall, this Gundam sure looks different from my collection as it's painted and also it's being constructed by two people... Below are some of the parts during the construction and also the display.


*Foot

*Leg

*Completed leg


*Shield

*Arm

*Body with head attached

*Rear view of the body

*Exia: "You want a piece of me?"
Wing: "...."

*GN-BLADE. This is what that makes Exia look nice

*Long & Short GN Blades

*The Seven Swords

* "I'm done!"

*This is the best post I can make

*The rear view

*Closer view

* "No camera please"

* "I'm giving you warning! This shall be your last shot, boy"

*I know I m being bias but I do not have bad guy Gundam in my collection. Sorry Strike Freedom.

*Ok, let you have a nice post here..

*I used Strike Freedom's stand for this "GUY"

*Behold!

*Does this post looks weird?

* Exia: "My armpit very itchy"

P/S: Please refer to Nicholas for any inquiry about the Gundam =).






0 comments: