2009-07-26

More than 1 decade...

Leaving comment in your Facebook account sounds so boring and dull (Forget about Friendster, I have long abandon that, and I doubt you are still checking your friendster account everyday)... Sending you an e-mail will look kinda weird... SMS? Sooner or later that message will go to dustbin as well... MSN? hehe... Despite knowing you for so long, I actually do not even have your MSN contact in my list (shame)... So this is the only solution I can think of to wish you...










*生日快樂 =)

Hope you like it though it doesn't look so nice and well done (At least I did that using your favourite colour, didn't I?)

More than 1 decade of friendship? Ya... I forgot since when you masuk Yoke Nam... But if my memory don fail me, it was somewhere around Primary 3... And again if my calculation don fail me, 3, 4, 5, 6 .... Form 1, 2, 3... 2006, (Oops, my fingers not enough to count... use my toes =) 2007, 2008 and 2009! So total of 12 years plus... I have know you for like more than 1 decade... Too bad I have got only most of your current photos in my laptop. It will be so great if I have all the primary class photos with me now... And then we can have a closer look at how our Birthday Girl changes from time to time =)... Anyway, I hope this little gift from me will put a little smile on your face for that few minutes... Once again,

HaPPy 21St BiRthDay to You,
SoNia...

Hope you have a blast this year and...
May your Birthday dreams come true =)
*See, I use red colour again...

Guess I should leave the picture to do the talking rather than I before you fell asleep...
Hmm... One thing I just realize, you actually like to do that kind of post like the one above... Have a look for yourselves XD... Enjoy!

*Eyes closed with your teeth showing out... That reminds me of those toothpaste advertisement XD...

*Here goes another one...

But no doubt, most of your photos have got a wide variety of posses... So people don tend to get boring while browsing through your Facebook photos... Hmm... Perhaps I should start thinking of few posses to kinda like make my photos look not that dull =)

*Big eyes... (Contact lenses ad.)

*Happy 'Licking' Christmas?

*You with Chun Hui & Wee Lee

*I have been starring at this photos for like more than 1 minutes and all I can think of is... sister-like? Ya, you two quite alike in certain angle...

*Red colour again... =)

Of coz, not forgetting the picture of you and Victor...

*This is during Jason's birthday...

*... and this is the day we went to your new house during Chinese New Year..

And ya, that's all I have got... Hehe... Apparently I have a photo of you with me... But I decided not to display it here coz that photo doesn't look that nice... Don misunderstand, it is me who look awful in that picture, not you... no worry ok? Hehe... hope you don mind... Happy Birthday and good night (I am presuming you are reading this at night =)

P/S: I almost have this left out... This is classic! Sonia's 3 Moods' Exhibition...

*Boring? Uncertain? Lonely?

*Emo? or curi-curi senyum XD...

*And lastly... I guess this should be happy...

0 comments: